Trustees Indemnity Insurance offers comprehensive trustees indemnity insurance with a range of additional covers, and is designed to protect Charity Trustees with protection from financial loss.
Cover automatically includes:
- Trustee Indemnity providing an indemnity to the trustees of the charity for wrongful acts such as a breach of duty or trust, wrongful trading, or negligent statement in the course of their activities as trustees.
- Legal Expenses providing a legal defence for matters such as employment disputes (including compensation awards), bodily injury negotiations, criminal proceedings or investigation by any statutory body.
- Loss of Reputation providing amounts to pay for public relations services to counter adverse publicity.
plus, optional extensions:
- Professional Indemnity providing an indemnity to the charity and its employees for errors, omissions or breaches of professional duty in the provision of services to a third party.
- Fidelity Guarantee providing a reimbursement to a charity where a loss has occurred as a result of the theft or fraudulent activities of a trustee or an employee.